Sunday, 11 August 2013

Snapshots of Ms. Mejia's life


If you are interested my testimony can be found at this website: http://setasaseal.blogspot.sg/2013/01/testimony.html 


Growing up...

This was Ms. Mejia's Third grade class. Can you find me?




When I was little, we moved a lot because of my dad's job as a Colombian diplomat. We lived in Colombia, Australia, Japan, and Canada. 
  

I have two wonderful parents, a brother who has always been a hero to me and a little sister. I taught my sister how to walk, read, and multiply.




I have broken 7 bones in my life... this was number 5.
 

I graduated from Taylor University in 2011. These are the wonderful flatmates I had my Senior year.


My Family...

I have one fantastic nephew and three precious nieces.


My entire family















My sister and best friend



Things I enjoy in life

Spending time with kids

Dramas and Musicals















Drawing and taking pictures of feet...
I'm not sure why, so don't ask.

Chili Crab... one of my favorite foods in the world


Camping
The ocean














Sports

Teaching at ICS






Other great opportunities I have had...
Student teaching in Morocco for two months

Scuba Diving: I have only been once, but it was very enjoyable
Coaching U11 basketball



Seeing my nephew grow up with a huge passion for God and for serving His kingdom. Here we are packaging food for those without food.

Other Facts:
Favorite-
Food: ice cream
Color: Purple
Hobby: playing guitar, piano, or singing, and reading

Future Career: If I was not planning to teach for the rest of my life, or have dreams to start an orphanage, I would become a missions construction worker, so that I could work hard physically (which I enjoy), while serving other people.


No comments:

Post a Comment